This course covers practical case studies for the spillover effects of three financial years in one return, such as the F.Y. 2022-23 spillover of F.Y. 2021-22, 2022-23, and 2023-24. These spillover effects need to be shown separately in GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C.
Additionally, this course includes live filing of GSTR 3B (with Tally) and the reconciliation of GSTR 2B vs GSTR 2A and GSTR 2B vs Books, whether on a monthly or yearly basis. By the end of the year, you will be able to prepare your financial statements without any errors. The course also covers adjustment entries in Books of Accounts (using Tally) and includes GTA entries in Tally. Furthermore, it offers a live filing demonstration of GSTR 3B and depositing challans.
Reconciliation helps in preparing error-free GST returns, filing the GST Annual return, and identifying suppliers who do not file GST returns on time. By conducting reconciliation, you can regularly follow up with these suppliers, ensuring 100% ITC benefit and preventing working capital blockage, thus facilitating proper cash flows.
This is a complete practical course that has already benefited thousands of users, and it is updated annually to incorporate any new changes.
- Detailed Explanation of GSTR-9 Form.
- Basics of GSTR-9/9C.
- Who is required to file GSTR-9/9C.
- Filing deadlines for GSTR-9/9C.
- Required records for GSTR-9.
- Reporting and optional tables of GSTR-9.
- Spillover effects of 2021-22, 2022-23, and 2023-24 (over 22+ examples to provide solutions for input (ITC) and output (sale) related mistakes).
- Impact of debit and credit notes of F.Y. 2021-22, 2022-23, and 2023-24.
- Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM).
- Understanding GSTR-9C.
- GSTR-9C form (Part A and Part B).
- Practical examples for Table 12 of GSTR-9C.
- Detailed explanation of Table 5 of GSTR-9C.
- All other tables of GSTR-9C, including auditors’ checklist and certification.
- Understanding GSTR 2A and 2B.
- Difference between GSTR 2A and 2B.
- GST returns dates and their linkage with 2A and 2B.
- Conditions for claiming ITC.
- History of ITC Rules.
- Cases of ITC that can be claimed even if they are not in GSTR2A/2B.
- Important documents/tables/tools available on GST Portal for reconciliation and how to use them.
- Reconciliation of GSTR 2B with GSTR 2A.
- Benefits, case studies, and accounting adjustment entries for GSTR-2B vs. Books reconciliation.
- Monthly reconciliation of Books vs. GSTR-2B vs. 2A.
- Case Studies:
- How to show data in GSTR-9 related to F.Y. 2021-22 claimed in 2022-23.
- How to show data in GSTR-9 related to F.Y. 2022-23 claimed in 2023-24.
- How to show data in GSTR-9 related to F.Y. 2022-23 not claimed till date.
- How to correct ITC claimed in the wrong head.
- How to correct output tax paid in the wrong head.
- Treatment of debit notes and credit notes, and more.
- Practical case studies for Table 12 of GSTR-9C.
What Will You Learn?
- File GSTR-9/9C yourself
- Important points respect to GSTR-9/9C
- Who is to file GSTR-9/9C
- When to file GSTR-9/9C
- Required Records for GSTR-9
- Reporting & Optional Tables of GSTR-9
- Spill over effects of 3 years
- More then 22+ Practical case studies
- Impact of Debit/Credit note of 3 years
- What is GSTR-9C
- GSTR-9C form (Part A & Part B)
- Table 12 of GSTR-9C with practical examples
- Table 5 of GSTR-9C detailed explanation
- All other tables of GSTR-9C with Auditors checklist and certification part
- What is the meaning of GSTR 2A & 2B
- Difference between 2A VS 2B
- GST Returns Date and linking of these dates with 2A and 2B
- Condition to claim ITC
- History of ITC Rules
- Cases of ITC which we can be claimed whether it is not in GSTR2A/2B
- Important documents / Tables / Tools available on GST Portal for Reconciliation and How to use these tools.
- GSTR 2B Reconciliation with GSTR 2A
- GSTR-2B Vs Books Reconciliation benefits, Case studies and accounting adjustment entries
- GSTR-2B Vs Books Reconciliation (Monthly)
- Reconciliation of Books vs GSTR-2B Vs 2A (Monthly)
Introduction & Course/Study Material – Downloadable
Intro & Download Study Material08:10
GSTR-9 FY 2022-23
GSTR-9 Form explanation F.Y. 2022-2329:32
Basic and New late fee for GSTR-9/9C for 2022-2312:39
GSTR-9 exempted for FY 2022-23- Turnover limit notified04:02
GSTR 9 sale reporting with debit and credit note FY 2022-2330:05
GSTR-9 ITC cases for FY 2022-2351:14
GSTR-9 FY 2021-22
GSTR 9 From Explanation F.Y. 2021-2223:30
GSTR 9 and 9 C Basic Concepts 2021-2217:42
GSTR 9 Sales Reporting with Practical Cases FY 2021-2235:06
GSTR 9 Debit Note and Credit Note Practical Cases FY 2021-2214:51
GSTR 9 ITC Reporting FY 2021-2247:07
GSTR 2B Reconciliation with GSTR 2A and Books of Accounts
1. Basic of GSTR 2A AND 2B, What is the meaning of GSTR 2A and 2B, Difference between 2A and 2B, GST Returns Date and linking of these dates with 2A and 2B, Condition to claim ITC, History of ITC Rules, Cases of ITC which we can be claimed whether it is not in GSTR2A/2B, Important documents / Tables / Tools available on GST Portal for Reconciliation and How to use these tools.27:28
GSTR 2A Reconciliation with GSTR 2B21:28
GSTR-2B Vs Books Reconciliation benefits, Case studies and Accounting Adjustment Entries17:09
GSTR-2B Vs Books Live Reconciliation (Monthly)30:13
Consolidated Reconciliation Statement of Books vs GST 2B vs GST 2A14:18
GSTR-2B Vs Books Live Reconciliation – Mar202321:38
ADJUSTMENT ENTRY FOR INPUT REVERSAL02:45
GSTR 2A Reconciliation with GSTR 2B – Mar202308:52
New date to claim ITC w.e.f. 1st oct 2022
New date to claim ITC w.e.f. 1st oct 202203:49
Query of ITC – table 6A and 8A solution
Query of ITC03:44
How to do Review of Course ?
How to do Review of Course ?01:21
How to download Certificate ?
How to download Certificate ?01:52