CA POOJA GUPTA is a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since 2009, Qualified ISA and M.Com. She is Educator and Influencer also having you tube Channel “CAGURUJI” having more than 690000 subscribers.
She delivers educational videos on Income TAX, GST and EXCEL. She has more than 13 years experience in Indirect taxation, Direct taxation and specialize in all aspect of GST, Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Excise etc.
Who should enroll :
This is for Chartered Accountants (CA), Tax Consultants, Tax Professionals, Accountants, Businessmen, Students and who so ever interested in learning
Recorded video Lecture with validity of 10 days
Content of Course :
- Important point of GSTR-9/9C
- Interest under GST
- who is to file GSTR-9/9C
- When to file GSTR-9/9C
- Required Records for GSTR-9
- Aggregate turnover with Example
- Reporting & Optional Tables of GSTR-9
- Spill over of 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 MORE THAN 22+ EXAMPLES (TO PROVIDE SOLUTION FOR ALL MISTAKES RELATED TO INPUT (ITC) & OUTPUT (sale))
- Impact of Debit and credit note of F.Y. 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22
- What is GSTR-9C
- GSTR-9C form (Part A and Part B)
- Table 12 of GSTR-9C with practical examples
- Table 5 of GSTR-9C detailed explanation
- All other tables of GSTR-9C with Auditors checklist and certification part
- HOW TO SHOW DATA IN GSTR-9 RELATED TO F.Y. 2019-20 CLAIMED IN 2020-21
- HOW TO SHOW DATA IN GSTR-9 RELATED TO F.Y. 2020-21 CLAIMED IN 2021-22
- HOW TO SHOW DATA IN GSTR-9 RELATED TO F.Y. 2020-21 NOT CLAIMED TILL DATE
- HOW TO CORRECT ITC CLAIMED IN WRONG HEAD
- HOW TO CORRECT OUTPUT TAX PAID IN WRONG HEAD
- Debit note, Credit notes treatment and many more
- Table 12C of GSTR-9C practical case studies
- GSTR-9/9C Presentation made by experts
- 25+Nos. Excel files related to report ITC and Outward Supply in different scenarios
- All Related Important Notifications/Press Release/Circulars
1 – After Buy this Course what is the next step?
Answer – After successful payment you will get receipt of payment and you will get video link on your registered email id valid for 10 days
2 – What is the meaning of 10 days recording ?
Answer –video valid till 10 days for unlimited views
3 – How to extend video time limit ?
Answer – After expiry of video validity you can extend for further 10 Days after making additional payment of Rs. 500/- .
1. All communication for course and webinar will be only on registered email id
2. Kindly register with Gmail id only, because video is accessible through Google Drive so kindly register with Gmail id.
3. In case of any query:
Call at 9150010800
what’s up at 9150010800
Mail at: email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.